1/1/14

Peplum & Purple



Everything is Forever 21.

Isn't my dog a cutie. His name is Casper.




This necklace is a beauty, isn't it?


I really adore this cute peplum top.


HELLO 2014!!!

I can say 2013 has been a nice ride, but I'm happy 2014 is here. I know many of you have New Years resolutions and I hope you achieve them all in this new year. As long as you motivate yourself and stay committed, those resolutions will become a reality!! I had a nice new years eve. It was filled with non stop dancing, many laughs and smiles, and many glasses of my sparkling Apple Cider. I'm 18 sadly, so I cannot have alcohol yet. I hope I don't crazy on my 21st birthday. I really don't want to experience a hangover.

I really did love this look. It was something fresh I came out with. I have been dying to wear this cute peplum top my mom got me a while back. It's perfect in so many ways. When I got the idea of pairing my purple shorts with this cute peplum top, I knew it would work well. If you're ever looking for that classy yet casual look, this is it. Hope you love today's post!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

REMEMBER TO ALWAYS STAY YOURSELF AND BE YOURSELF!!

ONCE AGAIN WELCOME TO 2014!!

XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES

No comments:

Post a Comment