1/2/14

Street Chic...


Sheer Top: H&M
Floral skater Skirt, accesories: Forever 21
Combat Boots: Macy's







Oh gosh how I'm still tired from all the dancing. That's when you know you had a great NYE! I hope you all did. So I literally took these pictures on the freeway. My madre and I thought it would be cool to just stop and take my pictures there. I honestly loved the way they came out. It was a pretty cool experience to take my pictures on the freeway. Try it some time but BE SAFE!!

This outfit is actually old. I wore it last summer for the Del Mar fair and I never posted a blog post about it, so I thought why not just re-wear and take pictures. I really did love this look. It's edgy but still has that girly feel to it. I hope you try this look out. I got tons of compliments on this outfit. Remember people like people who dress unique. And don't worry you won't be as weird as I am. I mean I wore heels to school! They were wedges though, ahaha. 

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

REMEMBER TO BE YOURSELF!!

XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES

No comments:

Post a Comment