12/31/13

New Years Eve!!

New Years Eve!!

New Years Eve!! by thesamdiaries featuring a red lipstick


2 posts in one day? What??!!

I decided that I should post my New Year's Eve outfit ideas. I will in fact be wearing the look on the right. It won't be matching exactly, but it has that same style. I did try to find the crop top I am going to use, but polyvore didn't have it, sadly.

I chose these two type of looks, because most of you will either be wearing something short or something longer. For the first look, I decided to go with this cute velveteen dress with a fab faux fur coat. Faux fur coats are absolutely perfect for occasions like New Years Eve. I paired it with these dark, mysterious booties. I always like to mix different looks into one. I hope you love look 1.

For my second look, I went in an edgy direction. I really want this perfect, glitter crop top from Topshop, but I'm still poor. Help me I'm poor! Haha if you know where that's from, comment in the comment box! This looks is very edgy, but I added a soft, salmon clutch to give it that splash of preppy in an edgy look. I hope you love look 2 and hope you pick one of these looks for your fab NYE outfit. Tweet me your awesome outfit to me, if you would love to 'cause I would love to see them. My user name is, of course @thesamdiaries!! Follow me if you wish!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

REMEMBER TO BE YOURSELF!!

HAVE A FAB NYE!!

XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES

No comments:

Post a Comment