11/21/13

HELLO KITTY...


White Collar Top, Printed Leggings, Wedges: Forever 21
Hello Kitty Sweater: unknown
Bow Headband: H&M







Isn't this hello kitty sweater so cute? I'm remember when my sister gave it to me in 8th grade because my sister's friend didn't want it anymore. I have waited over 4 years to wear this adorable sweater. I was a bit nervous about this outfit, but hey fashion is where I take risks.

I did feel like a little girl in this outfit honestly, and when I asked my friends about it, they all said I look cute, so I thought it was a good outfit. I wanted to show off the whole sweater which is why I went with this cool printed leggings. If I felt like hiding the sweater a bit, I probably would've pair it with a simple skirt or shorts. Hope you love this outfit.

Love all my FASHION HOMIE$!!!

REMEMBER TO BE YOURSELF AND LOVE YOURSELF!!

XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES

No comments:

Post a Comment