11/22/13

Grunge girl..


Sheer Top: unknown
Shorts, Jewelry, Sunglasses: Forever 21
Varsity Jacket: Shimmer
Combat Boots: Macy's






I cannot believe it's Friday. TGIF guys. I'm actually on my way right now to my grandparents with mi familia. We are celebrating Thanksgiving early since he no longer lives here in Cali. I can celebrate Thanksgiving like 10,000 times. I love the food and the fact that family gets together. I am very family orientated. To me family is everything. Family is forever!

I was going for grunge in this outfit. I am thinking about buying another motorcycle jacket. The one I have already is great but I think I need a simpler one than the one I have. Sorry if that confuses you. I'm also thinking of going back and getting this fabulous cardigan from Forever 21. This was a very simple outfit if you feel like being edgy. Hope you all love this outfit.

Love all my FASHION HOMIE$!!!

REMEMBER TO BE YOURSELF AND LOVE YOURSELF!!

XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES

No comments:

Post a Comment