11/20/13

Oversized Sweater...


Red Oversized Sweater, Jewelry: Forever 21
Studded Leggings: Target
Combat Boots: Macy's







The reason for this odd lighting is that I shot these pictures at night. I wasn't really planning on posting this outfit but I actually like it a lot. It's very comfy and relaxing. It's different from all of my other outfit posts. I'm really in love with this oversized sweater. You can transform it from comfy to chic. I would add a colored shirt, your choice of jeans, skirts, or shorts. Then add some cute heels and presto! You have gone from comfy to chic in 10 seconds.

I'm so excited for today though guys!!! My father is finally here! He techincally arrived yesterday but I will finally see him today and I'm beyond excited. I have missed him dearly and just cannot wait. I don't know if you all know but I'm going to Washington, the state, in two weeks to go visit him. I really hope I can take my camera. Matter of fact I am. I got to keep up with my blog, duh!! With the cold weather up there, stay tuned for some winter outfit inspirations.

Love all my FASHION HOMIE$!!

REMEMBER TO BE YOURSELF AND LOVE YOURSELF!!

XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES

No comments:

Post a Comment