11/18/13

Make Love..


Crop Top: Wildfox Couture
High-waisted Shorts, Hat: Forever 21
Robot High Tops: Vans
Round Sunglasses: Target
Jewelry: Claire's






I'm sorry for today's late post. I have been so tired lately, and today I need to go to bed early. This girl needs her full 8 hours of sleep. Sometimes I feel like I have insomnia, which sucks because I love to sleep. If there was such a thing I would be Queen of Sleep. 

A heat wave hit San Diego yet again, and I have dying to take this adorable crop top from Wildfox. I did make some adjustments to it, well because knowing me I just love to cut my shirts. This was a very simple look. Perfect for a hot day like it was or to the beach. I hope you all love this look!!

Love all my FASHION HOMIE$!!!

REMEMBER TO BE YOURSELF AND LOVE YOURSELF!!!

XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES

No comments:

Post a Comment