11/16/13

Lipstick Jungle...


Graphic Tank, Motorcycle Jacket, Jewelry: Forever 21
Faux Leather Leggings: Papaya
Suede Heels: Macy's








Happy Saturday guys!! Hope it's going well!! I have been so tired these past few days. It kind of sucks though because I'm so tired in the morning and then at night, I'm wide awake. Well I hope I can get better sleep today.

The idea behind this outfit was to have a badass look but that's works for day time but can easily work for a night outfit. Then boom this happened. When I found this shirt, it was a match made in heaven. Everything perfectly went together. I did the night outfit for this, but if you want to wear this in the day time, I would recommend wearing a colorful cardigan, something simple on top. For shoes, I would probably just wear basic sneakers. I think it's a cool perfect casual look.

Hope you all love this look.

Love all my FASHION HOMIE$!!!

REMEMBER TO LOVE YOURSELF && BE YOURSELF!!!

XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES

No comments:

Post a Comment