11/7/13

Lace + Polka Dots


Lace Top, Ankle Strap Heels, Omish Hat: Forever 21
High low Skirt: Target
Jewelry: Macy's






Borrowed my momma's beautiful leave necklace. I love how the gold seems a big silver like. 


Isn't this ear cuff gorgeous? Find it at Forever 21.



Hello my loves. I'm sorry I've been a bit distant lately. With my birthday just a few days ago, I was a bit busy. But your girl is finally 18!! I'm legal. Now I can vote and have more responsiblites, oh yeah!! I didn't do much but it was a good birthday. My family is the best. I finally have money and I cannot wait to go fall/winter shopping!!! I know the things I want to get, I just hope the stores I'm going has the items.

I really do love this look and cannot wait to wear it out somewhere. When I picked it out, I didn't think it was going to look this great but it did. I'll possibly do a kind of fall to winter look with this one. San Diego doesn't really have what you call "fall weather". It's always up and down. This past few days have been a bit warm so if you see my outfits suddenly change from summer/spring like to fall/winter, well it's because San Diego doesn't have a constant weather. It's never just fall or summer. It's all over the place.

Hope you adore this outfit.

Love all my FASHION HOMIE$!!! 

REMEMBER TO BE YOURSELF & LOVE YOURSELF!!!

xoxo,
The Sam Diaries

No comments:

Post a Comment