11/8/13

Animal Instinct...


Graphic Shirt, Jeans, Cheetah Wedges, Jewelry: Forever 21
Faux Leather Vest: H&M









I was a little bit uneasy about this outfit. I sort of liked it and hated it. It definetly has that edgy feel, but for some reason I felt the jeans didn't do it justice but I felt it toned it down a bit. I think maybe if I had darker jeans, the whole outfit would then just be edgy. 

I sort of felt like Rihanna in this outfit, not going to lie. I think there is something about putting your hair in a high ponytail and high heels, that makes you feel like you can take on the world with fiercness. Am I the only one? I hope not. I hope you guys like this outfit.

Love all my FASHION HOMIE$!!

REMEMBER TO BE YOURSELF & LOVE YOURSELF!!

xoxo,
The Sam Diaries

No comments:

Post a Comment