11/13/13

Black Overdose...


Sheer Black Top: H&M
Jean Shirt: H&M
Faux Leather Leggings: Papaya 
Combat Boots: Macy's
Jewelry: Forever 21
Orange Round Sunglasses: Target







Aren't I just a bunches of fun? I love to take these fun pictures honestly. I feel like they show off who I am. I'm quite awkward, weird, funny, & very competitive about my sports. I feel though, that I should be a bit more "real" with you guys. Maybe I shall do a video soon, but I need a topic to talk about, whether it's sports or make up or something happening in the world. You guys tell me. 

It's hard to wear all black, when it's 80 degrees here in San Diego. It's not fun at all, but I did love this outfit. I added the jean shirt to give it a bit of edginess and some form of a casual look. I'm glad I added my orange glasses. I always have to mix in a color if I'm wearing all black or all white. And if you may tell, I'm a little bit obsessed with my purple lipstick. I honestly love it. 

Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!! 

LOVE ALL MY FASHION HOMIE$!!

REMEMBER TO BE YOURSELF & LOVE YOURSELF!!

xoxo,
The Sam Diaries

No comments:

Post a Comment