10/29/13

Lace Me Up...















Oh aren't I just adorable? I know. Hehe.



My cute photographer. I get it from my momma. Love you Mai. 


You guys have no idea how in love I was with this outfit. I was also very in love with these pictures. My momma captured the best moments. A reminder to you all, I'm still a quirky, awkward teenager, so excuse my funny photos. I do love to be myself in front of the camera but back to my outfit. Sorry I tend to keep on talking about nonsense. Well I felt like a princess in this outfit, I don't know why. It has been so long since I curled my hair and it seems like now I can't stop. 

This outfit is definetly perfect if you have a fancy date, I would recommend heels or cute flats. Or if you just feel like being cute. I got a lot of compliments on this outfit, so it's one of my most proud outfits, I have put together. Hope you all love this outfit.

Love you all. REMEMBER TO BE YOURSELF AND STAY POSITIVE!!

LOVE MY FASHION HOMIE$!!!

xoxo,
The Sam Diaries

No comments:

Post a Comment