10/28/13

Fall Kisses...















I really am digging this over-the-knee socks. I've been dying to wear some but honestly I felt that they wouldn't look good on me cause of my height, but thank you God for having long legs on a short body. I really do love this outfit. It is very simple for me, since I'm miss I need to dress CRAAAZZYY! I think it's perfect, it you're going on a date during the day, like a stroll in the park or what not. This outfit took me like 10 minutes, so it's perfect for those of you that run late to school, just leave your clothes out and bam you'll be done in less than 5 minutes. Trust me, I was always late. Hope you all love this outfit. Let me know if you want me to do more of school fall/winter outfits.

Love you all. Remember to BE YOURSELF AND STAY POSITIVE!! 

LOVE MY FASHION HOMIE$!!

xoxo,
The Sam Diaries

No comments:

Post a Comment