3/20/14

Sport Gal...


Dress: Forever 21
Sneakers: Nike





I am so tired today loves. I staid up pretty late writing an opinion paper for my health class but this is what I get for procrastinating. I think it came out pretty good but only my teacher will determine that. I do hope I did well on my second exam for health too. If not, I will need to study harder. I hope you're all doing well at school and don't procrastinate like me, it is not a good habit. Trust me.

Today's outfit was something simple and really comfortable and chic to wear for running errands. I know a lot of you are iffy on wearing your sneakers around unless you are wearing your work out gear to go with them but you can wear your sneakers and still look chic. Especially if you have colored sneakers they are great to dress down your look just a bit. Hope you love this look!!


I LOVE YOU ALL!!


REMEMBER TO BE & LOVE YOURSELF!!



XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES

1 comment:

  1. The sneakers are totally cute with them! I'm not a huge fan of sneakers because I like my toes out in the open, but I agree that sneakers can still go with chic if you do it right. Adorable outfit! I love the bird pattern.

    ReplyDelete