3/19/14

Denim Lover...


Denim Shirt: Target
Palm Tree Shorts: Forever 21
Hat: Forever 21
Ankle Boots: H&M









Hello my loves. How is it already Wednesday?!!! I do not understand how fast time has been going by. Spring Break is coming so soon and I need to stop being so lazy and start working out my tiny body. And no I don't want to gets skinnier than I already am. Unfortunately all my bad eating has gone straight to my stomach and this tiny girl needs get rid of her belly. I don't like working out but I know it will pay off.

Onto today's outfit. I adore this outfit. It's very simple and chic. I love the hipster feel of it. A lot of people take what is hipster into the wrong account. I really don't know all that well about being a hipster and I guess in a way I am, as I have been told because of my style but I never like to be categorized. My style is never one style, it is multiple. This look is good for any age, the only thing probably I would change for older women, would be the shorts. Instead of these sporty shorts, I would recommend white loose fitted shorts. I think it would keep the look chic and still have that hipster feel. Feel free to wear heels if you like. 

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!


REMEMBER TO BE & LOVE YOURSELF!!!



XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES

No comments:

Post a Comment