3/13/14

Classy meets Casual...


Top, pants, earrings: Forever 21
Cross body bag: Target
Sneakers: Vans






Hello loves!! Thursday is here already?!! I feel like the weeks just keep going by faster and faster. Spring break will be here soon and I have been so lazy to work out. I know you must think I'm crazy because I am skinny but I don't work out to lose weight. I work out to remain healthy and lately I have not been since you all know. I am determined to be healthier & get stronger.

Onto le outfit of the day! So I have been seeing my favorite bloggers pull off this classy meets casual look so perfectly and I gave it a try. My sister recently gave me this shirt and I thought it was the perfect one to dress down. You have to be careful with this "trend" because you don't want it to look odd. I hope I didn't. I hope you love this look!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

REMEMBER TO BE & LOVE YOURSELF!!


XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES 

No comments:

Post a Comment