3/14/14

the Animal in me...


Graphic Tee, Sequin Leggings, Cheetah Wedges: Forever 21
Faux Leather Vest: H&M
Cat Eye Sunglasses: Target




Up close and personal. All make up was Forever 21. Review coming next week!



TGIF!!! I hope all of you are having a wonderful Friday!! I cannot believe half of my semester has already gone by. This is crazy! I'm remember dreading having to go to school and now I'm smiling all the time I'm going and no a boy doesn't make me smile. I just find myself actually enjoying my time in school. Pretty ironic. 

Onto today's outfit. I have been trying to find an edgy way to wear these sequin leggings and yes I am wearing tights underneath them. Reason for that, well they are see through and I don't want anyone to see my cute undies. I was dying. SD has very bipolar weather. It was 80 degrees in March? I do not understand. Hope you love today's outfit!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!


REMEMBER TO BE & LOVE YOURSELF!!


XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES


1 comment: