3/12/14

Mixing Prints...


Everything is Forever 21.
Sneaker Wedges and Cap: Target





It was raining when I took these photos and I was trying to get my brother to take them as quickly as I can. I'm dearly sorry for not posing these past two days. I got sick again and which is odd because I never get sick. Good thing I went to the doctor and found out what is wrong with me. I should be better in a couple of days. 

I really don't know where the inspiration came from this outfit. I tend to get bored a lot so I'm always making different outfits. I love this one because it's edgy and sporty at the same time. The prints mesh well together because when you take a colorful print and mix it with a black and white print, it perfectly meshes well together. Never be afraid to mix prints my loves!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

REMEMBER TO BE & LOVE YOURSELF!!


XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES

No comments:

Post a Comment