3/31/14

Blooming Daisies...


Sweater, Skirt: Forever 21
Combat Boots: Macy's




Deng Monday has come again but don't get the blues it's the start of a beautiful week, we just have to start it right. Instead of being sad, be happy and enjoy the life you live. I know I can be negative at times but I do my best to stay positive. You just have to take life one day at a time. Remember to always enjoy every moment you have. People can be easily taken from you. 

Onto today's outfit. It was pretty windy this day so I only had a couple of good shots. Unfortunately the wind messed up my outfit. So I had these couple of shots. This outfit is something simple you can do for a semi-cold day. You can use any cropped sweater you want or just an ordinary sweater you want. I hope you all love this outfit!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!


REMEMBER TO BE & LOVE YOURSELF!!



XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES

No comments:

Post a Comment