3/28/14

Lazy Chic...


Everything is Forever 21, woops ;)







It's Friday!! Deng it's crazy how fast this week went by. I'm serious this week went by super duper fast. Well anyways this week was probably one of the best weeks I have had in a while, and I don't know why but it just felt like a good week. I hope you all had a great week!!

Today's outfit was the perfect combination of lazy and chic, hence the title: lazy chic. It got a bit cold here in SD, so I decided to do a couple of outfits that were "fall/winter" like. I love mixing patterns because it gives a look that many people have done a new twist. The patterns work because of the color differentiation. That is the one key factor on mixing patterns. Hope you love this outfit.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

REMEMBER TO BE & LOVE YOURSELF!!


XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES 

No comments:

Post a Comment