4/1/14

Lacey Cheetah...


Shirt, Tights, Boots: Forever 21
Skirt: H&M
Cardigan: Mink Pink






I cannot believe I'm almost to 1000 followers on Instagram. It's mind blowing to me. I started this blog at first to just put what I wear out in the world, because many people said it was my talent. I tried it and failed. I tried again and I have stuck with it. I do this blog to inspire girls that it's okay to wear weird things and it's okay to be yourself. I have been put down by many people in my life, and though it's a daily struggle I keep pushing myself to move forward. You just have to appreciate with what you have and try your best to stay positive. Life is going to suck really bad at times, but it will also be wonderfully great at other times. You just have to put yourself through hell, to get to heaven.

And now for today's look. I was inspired by many looks I have seen on Instagram for this look. I saw it as so effortless and so chic. It's a great look if you're running late and don't have time to do your hair or take time to think about your outfit. Black and white are the best colors to go to when you don't have any clue what to wear. Hope you all love this outfit!!

I also want to say thank you to everyone who comes here daily and takes time to read my nonsense writing. I truly appreciate you all, more than you know!! Love ya!!


I LOVE YOU ALL SOOO MUCH!!


REMEMBER TO BE & LOVE YOURSELF!!



XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES

No comments:

Post a Comment