3/4/14

Bedazzle Me...


Blue Collared Shirt: JcPenney
Skirt, Sweater: Forever 21
Boots: Target
Bag: Tracy's closet





Cute tights huh?


Excuse me from not posting yesterday, but I got sick out of the blue. It was pretty odd that I did, since I've been feeling pretty great. I'm heading to the doctor today to see if everything is alright with my body. I love/hate being sick because I love eating soups and being able to rest but I hate it because you feel like poo. I hope I do feel better. 

Onto today's outfit. It finally hit "winter" in San Diego and a big storm has passed us over the weekend. I wish it was longer because I do love thunder & lighting. I think it's so amazing. I know a lot of people get scared by it, but I love it. I especially love going to bed with the sound of rain. Nothing more peaceful than that. This look is very chic and works with all ages. You can of course use any sweater to your liking. Add a coat of your choice and you are ready to go through any storm in your city very fashionably. 

I LOVE YOU ALL!!


REMEMBER TO BE YOURSELF & LOVE YOURSELF!!


XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES 

No comments:

Post a Comment