3/5/14

90's Crush...


Print Tee: Urban Outfitters
Pants: Pacsun
Boots: Urban Outfitters
Watch: Urban Outfitters






Kelly Kapowski was a hottie huh? I can see why so many guys had a fixation over her. The show Saved by the Bell was a pretty hilarious one and it's crazy how Mario Lopez went to Chula Vista High. My uncle was in the same grade with him. If only he were best friends with him. That would have been pretty rad. Oh well.

I'm doing another guy's post, because someone did recommend I do more and so here is another one. This is definitely a look that's more casual but as that "hipster" vibe. It's great for any occasion that isn't formal. It's relaxed and cool. I love the use of boots to give it that rugged look. 

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

REMEMBER TO BE & LOVE YOURSELF!


XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES

No comments:

Post a Comment