2/28/14

Gossip Sucks...


Graphic Tee: Wildfox Couture
White Collared Top: H&M
Plaid Shirt & Wedges: Forever 21
Striped Leggings: Love Culture




them braids though.



Selfie for ya. A serious open mouth selfie ahaha :D



Gossip Girl here. Ahaha I just had to do that after I named my post Gossip Sucks. Friday is here and I hope you all have a wonderful Friday. Remember to safe!! My economics teacher in high school would always say this to us students: TGIF! Don't drink & drive! He was a really funny dude. I have to say I always had the best teachers. I guess I was just lucky. I know many of my friends didn't like their teachers.

Onto today's bad girl outfit. I have to say I'm the perfect combination of a chola and rocker chic. My mom & sister said I looked like Gwen Stefani and I do have her "swagger." I always found that word funny. I was pretty surprised that, that was an actual word. This outfit could have been taken a whole different style, simply by changing the braids to a bun, and the striped leggings to a cute skirt of your choice. This will be one of my proud outfits. I love when I go for different styles that I don't normally wear. Hope you love my edgy outfit today!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

REMEMBER TO BE & LOVE YOURSELF!!


XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES

No comments:

Post a Comment