3/6/14

Love & Stripes...


Print Tee: Wildfox Couture
Striped Jacket: Forever 21
Skirt: Target





I tend to to jump a lot. Look how big my eyes are.


It's Thursday already?? Deng time passes by so fast!! I hope you all are having a great day! Although this week has been just ugh because getting sick sucks so much. I'm glad I found out what was wrong with me. It makes life less stressful. I hope for all of you that are in school are doing well and to remember school comes first. I know it's a pain but I think it will help us in the future.

Onto today's total chic outfit. If I would have added a headband, you could just call me Blair Waldorf. Speaking of Blair, I'm currently watching Gossip Girl right now. Since I wasn't able to watch it when I was younger, I'm watching it now and it's so addicting. I love it so much. I cannot wait to visit New York. This outfit is definitely a cute outfit to wear on rainy days but not on windy days!! Your skirt will just fly up and show your cute booty!

I LOVE YOU ALL!

REMEMBER TO BE & LOVE YOURSELF!!



XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES


1 comment:

  1. This outfit is on point! Loving your heels!!!

    -White Tee Black Dress
    www.whiteteeblackdress.com

    ReplyDelete