2/18/14

Tiger Sweater...


Sweater: Mink Pink
Jeans, Varsity Jacket: Forever 21
Sneaker Wedges, Bag: Target





I am so tired and I have no idea why. According to my health teacher, we are all sleep deprived and I must say I am over board on this sleep deprived deal. But I do try to get as much sleep as I can, but it seems I never can have enough sleep. I believe no one else gets enough sleep. 

I have to say this is one of my favorite outfits. I don't know why but I just really love this outfit. It is very comfortable and chic. But it isn't simple. It seems very complex and I love that it has that feel. I do think that my wavy hair pulls all together. I feel that if I had straight hair, it wouldn't fit the outfit. I hope you all love this look!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

REMEMBER TO BE AND LOVE YOURSELF!!

EVERY DAY IS WORTH FIGHTING FOR!!


XOXO,
THE SAM DIAIRES




No comments:

Post a Comment