2/17/14

Modern Greaser...


Everything is Forever 21 except my Vans.






Happy President's day! I hope you all are enjoying your day off, cause I know I am. Relaxing in my Christmas themed pajamas, eating my favorite cereal, and watching one of my fav Disney movies: perfection. If you all are forced to go to work, or school then I hope you all have a good day. Don't be frowning, just smile. Frowning uses more muscles and can cause a headache, so smile because you're alive and enjoy your life.

I've been wanting to do a greaser themed post for a while, and I finally got all my essentials together and boom here it is! It's a really easy look to pull together if you want to do stand out just a bit. I've always wanted to live in the 50's. The music, the style, the cars. I have always said I was born in the wrong era. If only there was a time machine, I wold definitely go back to the 50's. Hope you all love this look!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

REMEMBER TO BE & LOVE YOURSELF!!

EVERY DAY IS WORTH FIGHTING FOR!!



XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES


No comments:

Post a Comment