2/19/14

Mixing Patterns...


Sweater: Forever 21
Leggings: Love Culture
Combat Boots: Macy's





Happy Hump day!! One more day and school is done for the week!! It's funny how we are supposed to enjoying our time at school, when we want to leave every chance we get. I hope you all are enjoying your time at school or work. For all of you in school, we have to believe it will pay off in the future. And for those of you working, if you hate your job, find another that makes you happy. The poorest man could be the happiest.

This has been one of my warmest outfits I have put together. I will tell you that I have to put pantyhose underneath my leggings, because they are very see through and well I don't want anyone to see my booty. This outfit meshes well because the prints are very different but still go together. I hope you all try out mixing prints. If you ever need advice on how, you are welcome to email me.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

REMEMBER TO BE & LOVE YOURSELF!!

EVERY DAY IS WORTH FIGHTING FOR!!


XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES

No comments:

Post a Comment