2/26/14

Sports Chic...


Muscle Tee: Forever 21
Pencil Skirt: Charlotte Russe
Sneaker Wedges: Target
Bag: Tommy Hillfiger





I'm very very very very very excited guys!! I recently did a contest for Forever 21 just for fun and no, not the one I posted on here, another one. It was called Forever 21 Faceoff challenge. You had to take a selfie either with dramatic makeup or simple makeup. I chose dramatic because I hardly ever do that. My makeup is very simple. Eyeliner, light eye shadow, mascara, and my favorite lip balm. I won a year supply of Forever 21 cosmetics. How cool is that!

Today's outfit is all about pulling off that sporty look. I love this look because for one it's very comfortable but it also stand outs and is very chic. I really do love this pencil skirt from CR. I love the tribal geometric print to it, and I love the color. This is one of the prints I would recommend to not combine prints with. It would be very cluttered and messy. Hope you all love this outfit!!


I LOVE YOU ALL!!

REMEMBER TO BE & LOVE YOURSELF!!



XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES

No comments:

Post a Comment