2/25/14

Electric Black...


Top, Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: H&M





The sun was literally burning my eyes.


Headbands are still rad right? 



How is your Tuesday going? I hope you all are doing well!! School has been going pretty great for me. I have an A it Italian, a B+ in Health, and the others well we haven't done anything to see what my grade will be. I'm just happy I got an A in Italian. That is the class I am most of afraid of failing. I'm glad I'm taking it cause the more I find about the culture, the more I want to go to Italy. It sounds amazing!!! 

This was one of my simple yet cute outfits I've thrown together. It's really simple but the pearl cute earrings give it that push to be a little more than simple. I love the plaid headband because it gives it some different color and a print to go with this solid outfit. I hope you all love today's outfit. And let me know if I should do more outfits like this one.


I LOVE YOU ALL!!

REMEMBER TO BE & LOVE YOURSELF!!




XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES

No comments:

Post a Comment