2/27/14

Double Denim...


Denim Shirt: H&M
Denim Pants: Forever 21
Ankle Boots: Target







Deng it's Thursday already? These weeks are going by to fast man. I kinda love/hate it. You love it 'cause school is going by fast but you hate it because you feel your life just passing by so quickly. I feel life is a very scary thing for most of us. You never know what life is going to throw your way, and I think that's what scares most of us. We fear the unknown.

Onto today's outfit. I have been waiting to do denim on denim and I finally did it!! I really loved this outfit. It's chic but at the same time, has that bohemian vibe to it. My only advice for when wearing denim on denim is, try to get two different types of denim. In my opinion the same denim on top of each other is not very appealing and seems boring. With two different types of denim, you clearly can distinguish the two, making the outfit chic.


I LOVE YOU ALL!!

REMEMBER TO BE & LOVE YOURSELF!!


XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES

No comments:

Post a Comment