2/20/14

A Starry Day...


Sweater: Wildfox
Shorts: Forever 21
Combat Boots: Macy's





I love my polka dot pantyhose. 


My last day of school for the week oh yes. I have my first health test today and I hope I do well, if not I shall know to study harder next time. Although, I had my second Italian test yesterday and you know I got an A. I honestly expected to fail it, but I think it's because I have a good memorization. Pretty ironic since I suck at remembering my life or things that just happened in my life.

Anyways onto my outfit. This was the day I went to Padre fan fest and super cross and I had so much fun at both events. Although fan fest for me is a bit of a repeat, I do love taking pictures at Petco Park. It has different details and backgrounds that make it a bit unrecognizable if you take your pictures at the right spots. I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday but your girl doesn't have school for the rest of the week so off to adventures I hope to have. If not I will be tweeting or instagraming me doing nothing D: 

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

REMEMBER TO BE & LOVE YOURSELF!!

EVERY DAY IS WORTH FIGHTING FOR!!


XOXO,
THE SAM DIAIRES


No comments:

Post a Comment