2/11/14

Jean x Floral...


Jean Shirt, Ankle Boots: Target
Tank, Jewelry: Forever 21
Bodycon Skirt: Pacsun






It's Tuesday!!! And I am already having a great day. I hope you all are too. If not just smile or laugh and that automatically tricks your brain. It will make you have a much more positive day. I'm not the best at keeping myself positive, but I do try very hard to keep myself as positive as I can.

So you guys don't know how cold I was when I wore this outfit. For some reason I didn't think it was going to be cold but it was super duper cold. I literally ran back to the car after the pictures were taken to change into something more warm. Sometimes it's good to bring along outfits, since in SD you'll never know what weather you'll get. Hope you guys love this casual chic look!!


I LOVE YOU ALL!!

REMEMBER TO BE YOURSELF & LOVE YOURSELF!!

EVERY DAY IS WORTH FIGHTING FOR!!


XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES

No comments:

Post a Comment