2/10/14

Faux Fur Vest...


Top: Forever 21
Faux Fur Vest: Forever 21
Faded Skinny Jeans: Pacsun
Sneaker Wedges: H&M
Fringe Bag: Target




Pretty glad I got this vest.





Hello bombshells!!! I hope you're Monday is off to a great start. If not I'm very sorry and I hope it gets better!! Today is my first official college quiz. How nerdy of me to put on the internet huh? Ahaha I cannot help it. I think it should be announced for some reason. I think I'm going to do great. If not I'll study harder next time. 

So I really love this outfit. I'm so glad I went to Washington because the malls up there are obviously going to have actual winter clothes, and I found this cute, faux fur vest from Forever 21. I knew I had to have it. It's going to great when San Diego has "winter" days. I hope there are more to come, because I'll be definitely wearing this next time when it's cold in SD!! 


I LOVE YOU ALL!!

REMEMBER TO BE AND LOVE YOURSELF!!

EVERY DAY IS WORTH FIGHTING FOR!!

XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES

No comments:

Post a Comment