2/12/14

NYFW INSPIRED PART 1...



White Collar Shirt: H&M
Multicolored Stripe Tank: Target
Print Leggings, Ankle Strap Heels: Forever 21
Bag: Tracy's Closet



I'm sorry my necklace was not there. My brother did not tell me that it had hit under my shirt.




NEW YORK FASHION WEEK HAS ALREADY BEEN GOING ON FOR A WEEK NOW, BUT HERE IS ONE OF MY NYFW INSPIRED LOOKS! 

Before I begin on how I got this crazy outfit, I just want to say I hope you all are having a great hump day!! We are almost to Friday guys!! And for those of you that have school, well we have a 4 day weekend!! So glad we do. And even though Valentine's day seems like maybe a sad day for all you singles out there, remember you're alive and healthy and are to cool for a relationship like me. 

Okay now onto my fab, unique outfit. So this idea for this outfit came out of nowhere, but I wanted to represent how if I were to ever be invited to fashion week, you know I would have some crazy outfits. I feel that fashion week is a time to take risks in your outfits, and this would definitely be a risk. In my opinion, this crazy pattern combination works simply because the stripes are colorful and the print leggings are black with a shimmer. Whenever you mix prints, it's all about the colors. You have to see which work. I'm sorry that you couldn't see my necklace in the shots. My brother didn't tell me that it had hidden itself under my multicolored striped shirt. The outfit is still amazing without it. 

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

REMEMBER TO BE YOURSELF AND LOVE YOURSELF!!

EVERY DAY IS WORTH FIGHTING FOR!!

P.S. NEVER BE AFRAID TO TAKE RISKS!!



XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES

No comments:

Post a Comment