2/21/14

Suit n Tie...


Shirt and Tie: H&M
Pants: Dickies
Shoes: Urban Outfitters







TGIF!!! I FINALLY GOT TO SLEEP IN! Well sleep in past 9. Since I have to take my dogs out, I don't get to sleep in, unless my siblings or momma wants to let me sleep and take them out. But that hardly happens. But I don't mind taking my adorable babies out. 

Onto the outfit of the day. I was finally behind the camera for once and got to take pictures of my friend JJ Alonzo. He is one of my only guy friends that dresses very well. I love this look because it's very classy yet at the same time is great for a casual look. The shoes do complete that casual look. Hope you all love his outfit.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

REMEMBER TO BE & LOVE YOURSELF!!

EVERY DAY IS WORTH FIGHTING FOR!!



XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES

No comments:

Post a Comment