1/31/14

Sweater Baby...


Everything is Forever 21, except the bag is Chanel.






I love this picture. There's something about the light hitting my sunglasses that makes it beautiful, if that is not to weird of me to say.



School has begun and I know many of you probably worry a bit about what to wear and what not, and these past two weeks that I have been in school, I have only had two outfits that I have liked. Reason to that is I have an 8 am morning class and I keep forgetting to pick out an outfit the day before, but I have planned out all next week, so I shall be fine.

This look was really simple. I love how effortless chic it is. The use of colored lipstick is essential, to keep the look from looking to dull. I'm not a fan of going black and white or all one color without adding some use of another color in there. I love to mix and match. Those are my favorite outfits.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

HAVE A RAD FRIDAY!!

REMEMBER TO BE YOURSELF AND LOVE YOURSELF!!

EVERY DAY IS WORTH FIGHTING FOR!! 

XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES

No comments:

Post a Comment