2/5/14

On Wednesdays we wear black...


Everything is Forever 21 








I think I'm a big fan of black huh? Ahaha so I hope you all watched the Super Bowl because it was super duper awesome. I think about everyone in the football world was shocked by how badly Denver Broncos lost to the Seattle Seahawks. I was pretty glad they did. This whole year we all heard how Denver is going to win the Super Bowl and Peyton Manning would be the first quarterback to win a Super Bowl on a different team, but sadly for them they did not win. I must say I was satisfied they didn't since three of former Charger players are on the Broncos. I know, so mean but I can't help it.

Well onto the outfit for today. I was feeling very black as you can see and I have done this already twice with different pieces of clothing but I thought I should bring out the most comfiest dress I have and dress it up a bit. This is the perfect outfit if you want to feel comfortable but still look chic. Just know everyone is going to think you're going to a funeral. Hope you all love this look!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

REMEMBER TO BE YOURSELF AND LOVE YOURSELF!!

EVERY DAY IS WORTH FIGHTING FOR!

XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES

No comments:

Post a Comment