1/30/14

Beach Bum


Sweater, Shorts: Forever 21
Combat Boots: Macy's


My fatty :)




I love days when the beach is cloudy. It was quite cold. Next time I shall wear pants.


You can say I'm a beach bum. My family and I have been going this past 2 weeks, I believe because one, to walk our adorable fat doggies and two, it's just a pleasant place to relax and take a nap. I really do love the beach the most when it's cold. To me, it's a lot more relaxing and peaceful.

This outfit was very laid back but I love it because it has that grunge feel. You can make it look a lot better with a clean bun, a collar shirt and some cute tights. I made it lazy, simply because I was going to the beach. Hope you like this look!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!

REMEMBER TO LOVE AND BE YOURSELF!!


EVERYDAY IS WORTH FIGHTING FOR!!

XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES

1 comment: