12/23/13

White Lace Dress...


Lace Dress: H&M
Booties & Jewelry: Forever 21







It's Monday and no school, no more finals!! Yeah for all of you that had to deal with that. I'm sure you all did great, and for the rest of you that are working, don't worry Chritmas is almost here and you'll finally get to spend time with your family!! I hope you all do have a wonderful Christmas!!

This dress was for a little get together we had at my house for all of my family. It was nice to see my family that I hardly ever get to see. I admit that I got bored and went to my room. I swear I get bored so fast. It's one quality I don't like much about myself. I'm someone who has to be entertained or else I lose interest and do something else. 

I hope you all love the simplicity of this dress. I followed my mom's advice and just made it about the dress and just used some nice, statement earrings to keep it from looking to plain. The dress was a size big for me. I'm usually a 2 at H&M and since this dress is in fact my mom's, it was a size 4. I thought it still looked cute.

LOVE YOU ALL!!

REMEMBER TO BE YOURSELF AND LOVE YOURSELF!!

XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES

No comments:

Post a Comment