12/21/13

Daisy Lover...


Daisy cropped sweater, high waisted shorts: Forever 21
Robot high tops: Vans







Happy Saturday guys!! I got so bored last night, I made two 20 minute videos and I'm thinking about posting one of them, but I obviously have to edit them. I need to find the editor on my laptop. I think both of the videos are great and talk about issues that affect many lives today. If you don't know this about me, I love voicing my opinion and speaking for people that are misunderstood or not supported.

This outfit is very simple and it was my "first day" back in SD. My sister wanted to go run errands so I thought of a simple outfit for errands. It was comfortable and perfect. I really love this daisy cropped sweater from Forever 21. It's cute and comfortable at the same time. I hope you all love this look!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

REMEMBER TO BE YOURSELF AND LOVE YOURSELF!!

XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES

No comments:

Post a Comment