12/4/13

Varsity Jacket...


Crop Top, High-waisted Shorts, Varsity Jacket: Forever 21
Combat Boots: Macy's





Aren't these all such awesome shots by the beautiful Jasmine De Guzman. I honestly loved all the pictures she took. I recommend if you want a photo shoot to ask her. She's a really great photographer. Jasmine if you're reading this, thanks again doll!! Hope we cans shoot again soon.

I was honestly not evens supposed to wear this outfit, but the outfit I had initially, well wasn't that great. You know how when you plan an outfit, you think it will look great but in the end, you're just like yeah never mind. It was a simple outfit I threw together & came perfectly together. Hope you love it.

LOVE ALL MY FASHION HOMIE$!!!

REMEMBER TO BE YOURSELF AND LOVE YOURSELF!!

XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES

I'm officially in Washington, the STATE, for 2 weeks! Wish me luck that I don't freeze.


No comments:

Post a Comment