12/5/13

Love & Stripes...


Printed Tee: Wildfox Couture
Color blocking Bomber Jacket, Grey Sneaker Wedges, Jewelry: Forever 21
Striped Leggings: Love Culture






These are some pretty cool shots huh? I think the outfit and background complimented each other perfectly. It's my second day here in Washington and boy is it cold! I am glad to be here visiting my lovely father. He will be my photographer on these wonderful 2 weeks we will spend together. I'm excited to go to the Portland mall!! I will definetly take pictures of it. 

I don't know what inspired me for this outfit, but I was looking for a different way to approach my striped leggings. Most people just add an oversized tee and call it a day. This outfit has a bit of futuristic and edginess to it. I don't know, I honestly love this outfit. There's something about it that's a bit sexy, but cool. Hope you all love this outfit.

LOVE ALL MY FASHION HOMIE$!!!

REMEMBER TO BE YOURSELF AND LOVE YOURSELF!!

XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES


No comments:

Post a Comment