12/3/13

Fall Florals


Everything, of course is Forever 21.






I la la la love this ear cuff.



I leave in 1 day guys!!! I'm honestly a bit scared because this will be my first time flying alone but I think everything will be fine. I'm going to go from 70 degree weather to 30 degree weather. Talk about a major difference. I'm excited for you to see my winter wardrobe. I love all my outfits and can't wait to show some of them off. Some of them are a bit edgy like my previous post.

This look was for Thanksgiving and I la la la loved it. I know it's showing my bra but I don't know for some reason I felt the bra was better than a bandeau. I felt it was the perfect occasion to bring out my new beautiful floral leggings. They are so soft and comfortable. I felt they added that perfect fall feeling. I hope you all love this look.

LOVE ALL MY FASHION HOMIE$!!! 

REMEMBER TO BE YOURSELF AND LOVE YOURSELF!!!

XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES

No comments:

Post a Comment