12/2/13

The Motorcycle Jacket..


Crop Top, Motorcycle Jacket, Floral Harem Pants: Forever 21
Round Sunglasses: Target
Combat Boots: Macy's







You all are electric like the stars in the night sky.



I'm sorry I've been away loves. I've been super lazy after thanksgiving. I literally stayed in my pajamas the whole weekend. Today was the first day I actually went out and I must say I loved what I was wearing. But I would have loved it more if I had the leggings I wanted. They are so cute and Forever 21 only has them in a large. Are you serious?? I am so sad and angry right now.

Anyways I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Mine was okay. The food was fantastic and I am so glad my cousins, sister and I decided to make mashed potatoes, because it wouldn't be Thanksgiving without them. I hope you all are grateful every day 'cause I sure am. Sure I complain but hey what teen doesn't. 

The theme for this outfit was edgy. I felt really sexy in this outfit for some reason. It's a really comfortable outfit if you ask me and does keep you warm. I would just recommend wearing leggings or pantyhose underneath your harem pants, no one will notice. They are very comfy, if you ask me. I hope you all love this outfit like me.

LOVE ALL MY FASHION HOMIE$!!!

REMEMBER TO BE YOURSELF AND LOVE YOURSELF!!

XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES

No comments:

Post a Comment