11/28/13

Pan's Polka Dots...


Peter Pan Collar Top, Polka dot shorts, hat: Forever 21
Ankle boots: H&M






This was from the photo shoot I did with the lovely Jasmine De Guzman. She's so cute and hilarious. She's also an amazing photographer. I fell in love with every picture she took. These are some that she edited of me. I will post the link so you can see the other ones that are unedited if you wish too. The link will also show the other outfits I did with her.


This outfit is something simple and cute that I put together. I really do love this outfit, honestly. It can work for all seasons. I feel it's perfect for spring or fall. If it's chilly, you can always add your favorite panty hose underneath the shorts and a cute coat, or a nice cardigan or cute jacket if you wish. I guess you can call this a "hipster" look but honestly I don't even know what hipster is anymore. Hope you all love this look!!

LOVE ALL MY FASHION HOMIE$!!!

REMEMBER TO BE YOURSELF AND LOVE YOURSELF!!!

XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES

Oh by the way Happy Thanksgiving. Hope it all goes well for you!!


P.S. I feel really bad for turkeys. Even though I eat meat, I wish I didn't. Animals don't really deserve to die, no creature/animal does. But I guess it's the "circle of life." Oh gosh that was so cliche. Love you all!!

Oh and here's the link http://www.flickr.com/photos/t3jaycakes/sets/72157637366555575/!! Man it's a long link. Sorry about that. And Jasmine if you see this thanks a bunch!! Hope to do it again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment