12/6/13

Studded Autumn...


Dress, Wedges, Fedora Hat, Jewelry: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Target






TGIF!!!! I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A FAB FRIDAY!!!

I hope you all are having a lovely day. To anybody who reads what I say, I know not many of you probably do. Don't worry I do it sometimes when I'm looking at other bloggers. Anyways, back to what I was saying, if any of you have troubles with life or what to wear, you can always email me at thesamdiaries@gmail.com. I love it when you do.

Onto today's outfit. It was something simple I picked out. I really wanted to showcase this dress, because it's a dress for anything honestly. You can even dress it up for a nice dinner or a party. This dress is very versatile. I love that I bought it, and it was only $15 I believe. 

LOVE ALL MY FASHION HOMIE$!!!

REMEMBER TO BE YOURSELF AND LOVE YOURSELF!!

XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES

No comments:

Post a Comment