12/7/13

Plaid meets Denim part 3...


Everything is Forever 21 ahaha.





Owls are my friends.



 I've been relaxing here in little old Washington. It's very cold here, a lot colder than SD I must say, but hey I'm in Washington and it's December but I am having a good time with my old man. I have to share a picture with you guys of his dog, Jules. Her name was supposed to be Tupac since my dad said if he ever got a dog, he would name it that, but he didn't.

This post is definitely for all my teen followers. This is a very simple outfit to put together. It's really great for summer and great for fall, just add your favorite tights & a cute warm, thick cardigan or a cute coat. Either is perfect and you're ready for fall!! I honestly need to get more plaid shirts. I've found many but I think $20 is a bit pricy for a plaid shirt. Maybe that's just me.

Hope you all have an AWESOME SUPER FANTASTIC EXTRAVAGANT OUT OF THIS WORLD SATURDAY!!!

LOVE ALL MY FASHION HOMIE$!!!

REMEMBER TO BE YOURSELF AND LOVE YOURSELF!!

XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES

No comments:

Post a Comment