12/25/13

Plaid Takeover...


Glitter Jacket: Target
Everything else is Forever 21
except the little bag is Nordstorm






MERRY CHRISTMAS!! 

I hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas and if you don't celebrate Christmas, I hope you are a wonderful HUMP DAY!! I'm going to keep today's post sweet and short and let you get back to spending time with your fam!!

These plaid pants are a bit hard to get away from that edgy look so I decided to put a spin on them and turn them from edgy to chic. I think I did a pretty good job if I say so. The key pieces to changing the look of the pants was the shirt. The white collar always adds that chic, girly look everyone loves to have. Hope you all have a wonderful day. 

Happy Holidays!!

xoxo,
The Sam Diaries

Remember to be yourself and love yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment