12/8/13

JEAN CHEETAH...


Jean Shirt: H&M
Cheetah Cardigan: Mink Pink
Faux Leather Leggings: Papaya
Combat Boots: Macy's




Ravishing Red Lips and Silver, Pearl Jewelry compliment each other so well.



How are all of you this fine Sunday?? I know many of my young followers are studying for their finals and I wish you all good luck. I know some of you are stressed, but hey as long as you study hard and just not 20 seconds before your test comes, you should do fine. I know when I had tests, I would use index cards. I do have a great memory so maybe that might not work for you all. Just STUDY!!

This was a random outfit I threw together. My momma wanted to go to Coronado and eat some healthy burgers & grab a quick Starbucks. And yes there is such a thing as a "healthy" burger. It's not entirely healthy, but healthier. This place is called Burger Lounge and the burgers are honestly the best I've ever had. I recommend if you live in SD, you go and try it out. This jean shirt complimented the cheetah cardigan so perfectly honestly. When I put it on, I was like this is perfect. I love this outfit, because it's simple but still chic. I'm glad I left my hair in a bun because if I didn't, my hair would look out of place.

Hope you all are having a wonderful SUNDAY

LOVE ALL MY FASHION HOMIE$!!

REMEMBER TO BE YOURSELF & LOVE YOURSELF!!!! ALWAYS...

XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES

No comments:

Post a Comment